Tuesday, May 17, 2016

It's Swap time!

I am getting very excited as in 2 days time I will be leaving for Barcelona in preparation for the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip on a Mediterranean Cruise that commences on Sunday.  I earnt this trip last year and Stampin' Up! pay for myself and a guest to travel, this will be my 5th trip and I can't wait!

I will be spending 4 days with some beautiful friends, Michelle, Monica, Amanda and Natalie, people whom I have met through being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I am so happy to have a few days to chill with them before the cruise begins.

So on Saturday I began to prepare my swaps for this trip.  Here's all the elements before I assembled them.

Can you spot some sneak peaks?


Leave me a comment below to let me know which Sneak Peak products you can see and I will pull a name from the hat to send a little treat in the post to say thank you for stopping by!

I will share my completed swap with you later, first I have a little packing to do!

Thank you for stopping by, come back very soon!

supplies
signature

1 comment:

  1. That is teasing us :-)) think I can see new stamps/banners, new framelits there which looks lovely and gorgeous embossing folder!!! Can't wait to see all the new goodies for real, only a couple of weeks to go. Loving the photography xxx

    ReplyDelete