Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'm on my way!

This morning I am travelling to Barcelona, to meet up with some fellow Demonstrator friends to spend a few days together before the Global Incentive Trip Mediterranean Cruise commences on Saturday.

So at these events we are invited to take part in a swap session, I chose to make cards, there was a 3D swap option too.

So here is my finished swap, I have used some new products and if you saw my previous post you will see that I am asking you to leave a comment to guess which new products I've used on my swap, I will put all the names in a hat and send a little gift to the person I pick!  You can leave your comment on this post if you like.

My base card is Kraft, you can purchase this via my shop and it comes in 12x12 sheets.  I teamed it with Vanilla Cardstock for a more vintage feel.


You will recognise the Butterfly Die and I'm happy to say that it will be carrying over to the new 2016/17 Catalogue.

I used a couple of stamps from the "Awesomely Artistic" stamp set, another carry over item which I adore.  The fern and "splat" image are both from this set.


I will be restricted to Internet use whilst I am away but I will post whenever I can!



supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment