Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Home Class projects continued...

I'm back today with the second card from my

"Happy Home" class

This time I used the bench on the hill scene image which could be used for a multitude of occasions, I think that's why I love this set so much, it really is great value for money and just so versatile.

On this card I created a blind for my window, this wasn't my idea at all, I found it whilst browsing Pinterest and liked the look.  Don't you just love Pinterest, it is way too inspiring and you really must set the timer before you pay it a visit or you could be there for hours!

So you might be wondering how I created my scallop edge.....
it's simply from the Squares Framelits Collection dies, the largest square is scalloped so I just used one edge to cut a border!

My vase of flowers was created using another stamp set called

Pictogram Punches

then I punched some cute leaves from the Bird Builder Punch, another item I will be sad to say goodbye to.


Just some gentle colour applied on this image using a Dauber



If you would like to take a look at the latest up to date Retired Product List, just click HERE to see the products we are saying farewell to, discounts up to 50% off



No comments:

Post a Comment