Thursday, December 3, 2015

Botanical Blooms Spring/Summer Catalogue sneak peak!

As an attendee of the recent On Stage event in Brussels, I was able to pre-order a selection of upcoming products soon to be released in the Spring/Summer catalogue, so I've had these for a little while, but have only had chance to start playing with them this week!
 
As a Demonstrator I now have the opportunity to pre-order more exciting goodies from the upcoming SS Catalogue from today which is really exciting and I can't wait for them to arrive so that I can start planning and creating with them!
 
Back to my card.....
 
The patterned paper here is from a set called Botanical Gardens and there's something special about this pack, we have matching stamps that work with the paper so that we can stamp veins on the leaves and centres in the flowers, how cool is that!
 
We also have a gorgeous set of Framelits dies to go with these stamps, here I used them to cut the flowers and leaves.
 
 
Here's a close up of the die cut flowers, beautiful hey?

 
You know how I love layering and the 3D effect, look how raised this flower is!
 
My colour combo is
 
Mossy Meadow
Hello Honey
Cajun Craze
 
and I have to admit these are probably 3 of the colours that I used the least, but saying that I love how they work together.

 
Shopping online is quick and easy and your order delivers direct to your door, just ensure you register with me, my name will appear at the top.
 
Place an order over £25 and I will send you a free gift, details below
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment