Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stampin' Chat Episode two Part one

I'm excited to share with you the Second Episode of "Stampin' Chat", a little more insight as to the great things we do being Demonstrators.


 
Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator really is just so much fun, if you would like to find out more about being part of my team of "Inspirationals" and the support I can offer you along the way, please just get in touch for an informal, no-pressure chat about the great opportunities available or to simply find out how YOU can get a permanent discount on your SU products!
 
Call me on 07717 068909 / 01452 740532
or
click the tab at the top of my blog to find out more, signing up is quick and easy and for just £99 you will receive £130 of lovely products that ship to you for free!







supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment