Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blossoms and Butterflies

 My recent Big Shot Class focussed on the Labels Framelits Dies and the Bold Butterflies Framelits Dies along with the Boho Chic Embossing Folder, quite a lovely combination!
 
A crisp and clean colour combo
 
Mint Macaron
Basic Black
Whisper White
Silver Glimmer
 
I've also used some of the Vellum cardstock from Stampin' Up!, it is really great quality.  Here I used it to die cut the intricate butterfly, behind I cut the same butterfly from Silver Foil.
 
 
Having the Pansy Punch that co-ordinates with the flower image from the Birthday Blossoms stamps makes creating cards super speedy!
 
I like my cards to have some depth to them so like to curl up edges and layer with Dimensionals, but of course you should always consider postage costs, especially if you are sending out a batch of cards as a Thank You or Invitations to an event.

 
I will share another project with you soon, but for now I must go as I have a class to get to!



No comments:

Post a Comment