Monday, June 15, 2015

Off to Madeira


Today Jay and I are travelling to Madeira for the Incentive Trip that I earnt last year.
 
I can't thank my lovely customers and team members enough for their help on my journey to earn 4 trips in the 5 1/2 years I have been a Demonstrator.
 
Of course I have to work hard too, but I have to say that I am thankful that I found Stampin' Up! and that I love my job and the best of all is that I have been able to meet so many lovely, talented, creative people along my journey so far.
 
I am looking forward to meeting up with some of my demonstrator friends on this trip, we do have an amazing adventure every year and it is also lovely to spend time with the Corporate Team from Stampin' Up! where you really are made to feel valued and appreciated.
 
So here's a little throwback to the Western Caribbean Cruise we were lucky enough to go on last year.  We really did have a lot of fun and I am glad to call these lovely people my friends, all of whom I'd never have met if it weren't for Stampin' Up! 
 



 
 
and I hope to be sharing some photos from our latest adventure in Madeira very soon.
 
I couldn't leave without sharing another card with you today, inspired by one I saw on Pinterest
 
I know I say it a lot, but I really do love Stampin' Up!, the colours, the quality, the images, and this stamp set is no exception
 
Sprinkles of Life is a fabulous set and £2.00 from every purchase is donated by Stampin' Up! to our local Ronald Macdonald House Charities.
 
It's also great that we have a matching punch called the "Tree Builder" to make things easier for us.
 
I've created a Cupcake and you can see that the "frosting" image doubles up as a cloud, making it really versatile.
 
The "Happy Birthday" greeting stamp is from the same set, there are several other greetings too.
 
 
 
I used the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamps to add some interest to the background and die cut a frame using the Deco Labels framelits dies.
 
The flowers were punched using the Petite Petals punch centred with an adhesive Pearl embellishment
 
 
Hope to see you back very soon!

 
 
 
 

 
supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment