Friday, May 22, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Swaps for Telford

I'm back as promised to share one of my swaps I created for the Telford Regional Event.
 
I used lots of new products for my swap and as my pre-order had only arrived two days before the event, I had to get to work quickly!
 
I had already drawn a sketch of how I was going to lay out my card, just needed to add stamps and ink with some layers!
 
So I used the new "Sprinkles of Life" stamps, I absolutely adore this set and the matching tree punch.
 
I've used some new In Colours
 
Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe
Watermelon Wonder
 
 
 
I love how this stamp set has so many different stamps that are just so versatile and of course, very, very cute!
 
Those tiny little flowers can be punched out with the new "Tree Builder" Punch.
 
The stripy paper is from the pack of "Envelope Paper", double sided sheets which are quite light in weight, suitable for making your own envelopes but perfect for any of your craft projects.
 
My Thank You greeting is from the set called "Another Thankyou".
 
Hope you like my card, if you are planning on attending my Catalogue Launch on 1st June then you could be making this card but there will be several designs for you to choose from.
 
 
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment