Thursday, March 5, 2015

Petal Potpourri

For my birthday last year I received the most beautiful card from Trevor Poole who is in my downline and if you have ever been lucky enough to receive a card or swap from Trevor you will know just how beautiful his projects are.  Well my card today was inspired by the card Trevor sent me.
 
I used a new set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue called
 
"Petal Potpourri"
 
and guess what, there's a matching punch that works with the large flower called the
 
"Flower Medallion"
 
If you purchase both stamps and punch together you can save 15% on a bundle offer
 
 
I love the little scallop flower image, here I stamped it in Blushing Bride Ink onto Blushing Bride cardstock and used a Rhinestone in the centre.  Thankfully our little 7/8" scallop circle punch cuts this out with ease!
 
I used the Bitty Butterfly punch with some Vellum and Blushing Bride cardstock then added some leaves using the Bird Builder Punch.
 
My crumb cake frame is from a Framelit Die set called "On Film", love this!
 
You will also see that I've used Gorgeous Grunge stamps on the background too!


 
If you would like to re-create this card, you can purchase any of the products via my online shop
 
 
or call or email with your order
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment