Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

So it's been a little quiet around here over Christmas, I have taken a break from blogging after being away Ski-ing for Christmas and spending some time with the family.
 
In 2015 I plan to reduce my working hours and spend a little more time doing more of the things that are important to me and to make more time for those who are important around me.
 
I couldn't let Christmas slip by so quickly without sharing this project with you.  It's a sampler frame we made at one of my classes in December and I love how it turned out.  The idea came from the displays at Convention in Brussels and when I came across the frame I knew exactly what I was going to do with it!
 
 
I used the "All is Calm" designer series paper then a few different stamp sets
 
Festival of Trees with matching Punch
Wonderful Wreath with matching Framelits Dies
Holiday Home with matching Framelits Dies
 
 
I die cut the word "WINTER" using Silver Foil cardstock
 
 
This wasn't a difficult project to put together and I can see many other uses for this frame so watch this space!
 
NEW Spring/Summer Catalogue
Releases Tuesday 6th January
 
Not long to wait now and with every £45 you spend you can choose an amazing Sale-a-bration item for FREE
 
 
All will be revealed soon!

 
supplies
signature

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful idea Kerry.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very darling...where did you get the frame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them in a shop called Twenty One, they aren't the greatest of quality, pretty light in weight but once on the wall they look great! x

      Delete