Thursday, January 8, 2015

Butterfly Basics

I am having a fabulous time creating cards and projects with lovely new Stampin' Up! products from the Spring/Summer catalogue.
 
Today's card uses a gorgeous stamp set called
 
"Butterfly Basics"
 
and what's great is that there's a set of framelits dies that you can buy along with the stamps on a bundle and save yourself 15%
 
My colour combo is

Calypso Coral
Baked Brown Sugar
Coastal Cabana
 
The butterfly was stamped in Calypso Coral and cut out with the co-ordinating Framelit die
 
 
All of the images used on the card are from the same stamp set!
 
The DSP is from the Sale-a-bration flyer, FREE with any £45 order and is called "Best Year Ever".  There is also co-ordinating Ribbon and Buttons that you can earn for FREE which I have also used on my card.
 
I hope you like it!
 
If you would like to order the products I used on my card, you can call or email me with an order or simply
 
SHOP ONLINE and have your goodies delivered direct to your door!
 
www.stampinspiration.stampinup.net
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment