Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Gift Money/Treat Packaging

You should know by now how I love to package things, especially inexpensive little treats.
 
This is no exception, hidden in here is a Kit Kat Bar, but you could easily slip in some money or a voucher/gift card.
 
I am loving this patterned paper pack "Nordic Noel", consisting of some gorgeous colours including Real Red and Soft Sky with a little Garden Green.
 

I used a stamp set called "December Wonder" which I love, you can find it in the Autumn/Winter Supplement, but remember these items are only available while supplies last.  I adore the snowflake image.
 
 
Inside I stamped onto a Glassine Bag and adhered it to the pouch with Sticky Strip and added my treat!  Some lovely co-ordinating ribbon held it all together.
 
 


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment