Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The latest deals are back!

Wow, look at the price of the Gold Foil Sheets, what a bargain, just in time to get you started with your Christmas projects! 
 
 
The fastest way to get your bargains is to place an order online via my shop
 
 
or call or email me with your order
 
You can collect if you are local or postage will be charged at cost

 
DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY IN THE MORNING TO GET YOUR FIRST LOOK AT THE NEW
 
AUTUMN/WINTER CATALOGUE
 
If you don't already have a Demonstrator and would like a copy of the A/W Catalogue landing on your door mat, just call or email me and I will get one in the post at the cost of a first class stamp.  If you are local you can attend my A/W Catalogue launch or my next class to get your copy.

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment