Thursday, August 21, 2014

Final Blended Bloom Card

So today I have my Big Shot class and I have a Banana Loaf in the oven that I will be taking with me, looking forward to both!!
 
Today's card is the final in the set of 3 cards that we made at my "Blended with Booms" class recently.
 
On this one I've used the new Large Polka Dot embossing folder which is becoming one of my favourites as I love dotty things!
 
 
I've also used the Blendabilities pens in a different way here.  Can you see the "coloured" Rhinestones?  Yes, I just coloured them with my pens to change from a clear stone to one that co-ordinates with my flower!

 
There are 12 packs of Blendabilties colours to choose from along with a "Skin Tones" pack.
 
Why not give them a try, honestly, the results are easy to achieve.
 
See you soon!

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment