Monday, June 9, 2014

Tag Topper Punch Treat Wrap

I love making little treat packaging, I think it's so nice to give sweet treats for no reason at all and the cost is usually pence!
 
I do spend some time in the sweet aisle at the Supermarket searching for chocolates that are individually packaged.
 
Here I used the Scallop Tag Topper punch to create my treat wrap and I designed it to give with the card I showed you a couple of days ago.
 
 
I began with a strip of Primrose Petals cardstock cut at just under 2" width to fit inside the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, punched it at either end then ran my bone folder along the centre to stop it creasing when I looped it.
 
I used the same stamps as previously, Papaya Collage for the label and butterfly image and layered it to the front, this time I added a Window Frame from the framelits set and daubed around the edge to give it some depth.

 
Inside I popped a chocolate bunny attaching with a Glue Dot so that it didn't get lost.



and here are the final projects together, would make a lovely gift and very inexpensive at that.


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment