Sunday, June 15, 2014

Papillon Potpourri just for you

 Butterflies are perfect images for any occasion and the Papillon Potpourri set is a great one to own as it includes 6 lovely butterfly images that all co-ordinate with 2 punches that we have in the catalogue.  Having a punch can really speed up things and that is one thing I love about Stampin' Up!, the co-ordination.
 
 
#123759 - £13.95 Clear Mount
#132058 - £16.95 Wood Mount
 
 
My colour combo is Basic Black, Bermuda Bay and Very Vanilla, quite classy.
 
I also used the stamp set Flowering Flourishes which I stamped onto the Vanilla layer as a subtle background.

 
Flowering Flourishes #126367 - £17.95 Clear Mount
#131998 - £21.95 Wood Mount
I used the Starburst Framelits Dies for the Black zig zag circle then layered with a circle punched from designer series
 
Love the Chevron Ribbon, so glad it is making it's way into the new catalogue!

 
I find it really hard to make flat cards as you can see here from my layers.  If I plan on posting something then I try to keep my layers minimal.

 
There's lots of items still available on the Retired Lists
 
 
The quickest way to get your retiring goodies is to place an order via my
 
ONLINE SHOP
 
 
Visit MY SHOP to see what's on the Retired List or to purchase the lovely new Project Life range
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment