Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peak

Today I am sharing a card that shows some upcoming products from the most amazing promotion Stampin' Up! offer, yes, "Sale-a-bration" which begins on 28th January.

As a customer Sale-a-bration enables to you to earn exclusive stamps and accessories for FREE with a qualifying £45 spend.

If you host a party during the Sale-a-bration period then you can earn extra Hostess Credits too.

If you join my team during Sale-a-bration you will get an extra £30 of Stampin' Up! goodies in your kit for FREE.  Joining is easy, it can be done online in minutes and you can earn yourself a permanent discount on products and be part of the family of fun and creativity.  Why not earn money doing something you love?

So onto my sneak peak.........

I made this card for Caroline's birthday to go with the gift I had packaged.

My colour combo is:
Calypso Coral
Coastal Cabana
Whisper White

It uses two new stamp sets that can be yours for FREE during the "SAB" period

The bunting is created using a stamp set called "Banner Blast" and has a matching punch which is awesome, I just know this is going to be a favourite with everyone as it's so versatile.

The label is from another set called "Your'e Lovely" and it co-ordinates with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and also the "Deco Labels" framelits so no cutting required!


I used "Gorgeous Grunge" stamps for the "splats", a real favourite set of mine which is constantly pulled from my shelf.

Do you see the lovely thick twine, it's gorgeous and comes in three delicious colours.  Here the Crisp Cantaloupe blends in great with the Calypso Coral ink.

The patterned paper is a sneak peak from the upcoming Spring/Summer Catalogue which releases also at the end of the month and we are being so spoilt with lots of amazing new products to play with.


A close up of the stamped bunting, I added a bitty flower from the "Bitty Punch Pack" set of punches topped with a pearl.


I hope you like my creation today, I am hoping to play more with my Sale-a-bration goodies and be back with more lovely things to share with you.

Don't forget, it's a great time of the year to host a party and earn yourself lots of exclusive products for FREE, it's fun and easy to host a party, just get in touch for more information.

supplies
signature

2 comments:

  1. Really love the card...wondering what the stripped paper is from or the # if you could..thanks very much...

    ReplyDelete