Friday, November 1, 2013

The new Envelope Punch Board is here...

Wow, have I got news for you today....

We have an amazing new product available, it's the

Envelope Punch Board

I am totally in love with this new product, as a Demonstrator I am able to pre-order products before they are released to the general public so I have already had a chance to get creative with this great new tool.

You can make up to 66 different sizes of envelopes and it's priced at an amazing £17.95.  I know this one is going to be a great seller so if you'd like to order your's today, why not get in touch or click my "shop now" button to the right to order your's online.

Now it doesn't only make envelopes, it creates a multitude of different projects, some of which I will be sharing with you over the next few days.



Watch the video to learn more




Click to here to shop now

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment