Friday, September 6, 2013

Snow Much Fun

I know, I can hear some of you groaning, "not Christmas already", but it's never to early to make a start!

So today I have a card for you that we created at my Autumn/Winter Catalogue launch.

We used a new stamp set called "Snow Day" which has a cheeky little snowman inside with all his features plus a hat and scarf and snowflakes too!


He was stamped with Craft White ink onto Coastal Cabana cardstock then his features were added.

The "Merry" die cut is from the new "Expressions Thinlits" set which I love.  I use wax paper to help the cardstock remove easily from the die.


The ribbon is also new along with the patterned paper, both of which you will find in the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

Why not go to my online shop here and take a look

Isn't he cute!


supplies
signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this snowman, think I may have to add him to my next shopping list xx

    ReplyDelete