Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lovely Romance

I made this card to give with the Pop n Cuts gift box on my previous post.

It is a mini card which fits inside the Crumb Cake note card envelopes.  The reason it was this size was because I was left with a strip of card from making the box so thought I should put it to good use!


I used the "Lovely Romance" stamp set for the stamped images and the greeting was from the "Lovely Little Labels" stamp set.



I used the medium oval punch to create the cute bow


Thank you for stopping by, back soon with some projects from my all day Christmas Class.

XL Oval Punch

Stamps: Lovely Romance, Lovely Little Labels
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Grey, Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools: XL Oval Punch, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Med Oval Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Ticket Duo Punch, Dauber
Accessories: Vintage Trinkets Safety Pin, Victoria Trim Ribbon


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment