Friday, May 10, 2013

Big Shot Class Projects

I am really struggling with my time management at the moment, this week has been crammed and it's far from over yet!  I love the Bank Holidays but hate missing that day of work and having to catch up!

My focus for last month's Big Shot class was the Oval Framelits Dies.  They are just so useful, love them, especially the scalloped edge one.

The stamps we used were "Kindness Matters", "Summer Silhouettes" and a couple of greetings, the one on here is "Fabulous Phrases" which has been getting a lot of use, love how they work with the Word Window Punch.

My colour combo is Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Pool Party, all teamed with Very Vanilla.


A bit of handcutting involved with the flowers and butterflies, but worth the effort.


I had seen a card on the internet, but with no instructions so I set to work trying to figure it out, and finally got there!  Just a few score lines and hey presto!


here's the inside/reverse


Loving the Vellum Cardstock at the moment, here we used it to create a subtle belly band.


Hope you like, will be back with the other projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment