Friday, April 5, 2013

Pop Up Posies Class

In March I held my "Pop up Posies" Class.
 
Everyone received a "Pop up Posies" kit that you can purchase from the Spring/Summer Catalogue
 
 
We started by decorating one of the Kraft Boxes.  I love these, they come in packs of 4 and are very inexpensive at just £2.75 per pack.  They assemble in seconds and you can decorate them in any way you fancy!
 
We used the "just for you" stamp which is included with the kit and punched out with the Oval Punch, layering with the Scallop Oval.
 
I love the "cake cases", the flowers they make are stunning and the fabric brads are delicious!
 
 
 
We used the "Fancy Fan" embossing folder for the sides of the box 


 
and also the "Secret Garden" framelits dies for the leaf, cut from Naturals Ivory cardstock

 
The kraft tag is also part of the kit and I love the embossed ridges around the edge.  At this class I showed different ways of using this.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment