Saturday, April 27, 2013

Busy Sharing what I Love!

I have had a busy week with classes at the beginning, followed by preparation for exhibiting at the Bath and West Showground in Shepton Mallet at the Creative Crafts Show.
 
I have really enjoyed talking about my love of Stampin' Up! and wanted to say a big hello to those of you who stopped by to chat with me, some long time lovers of the product and lots of new crafters too. 
 
On Thursday and Friday I managed the stand by myself and had help from the Organisers to step in for me whilst I dashed off for my Make and Take session each day.  Today Caroline came along with me and tomorrow Diana will join me and I am really looking forward to chatting with more people so if you are going to the show, pop on over to Stand A2 and say hello to us!
 
 
Apologies for the poor quality pictures, I took them on my phone.  I have lots of stamped projects to share with everyone and actual product too and the feeback has been great, everyone loving the colours of our inks and cardstock and seeing just what great quality items they are.
 
Well, I really am pooped so must get some sleep, will catch up with some more projects very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment