Friday, March 15, 2013

Class Projects

So finally I am here to share the projects we created at my all day class.
 
Firstly here's a Tea Box, it's been around for a while but I'd never made one before and seen some lovely creations and decided that as we have some gorgeous trinkets available in the new Spring Summer Catalogue it would be a perfect option.
 
My inspiration came from Heather Klump, I changed it slightly using a different base design and lid keeping it more simple for my ladies to create, but felt that although a little plain it was enough with the bold pattern of the papers.
 
The trinkets are so cute and everyone recieved a whole pack so I hope they have been put to good use on more tea boxes!
 

 
To go with this gift everyone made a co-ordinating card in the same colour scheme so that both could be given together.
 
We used the "Oh Hello" stamp set which I love, the flower is so pretty when coloured with the Marker Pens.
 
Loving the Honeycomb embossing folder, it gives such a deep textured finish.
 
 
 
More gorgeousness with the Flower Trim, these flowers are so soft and squidgy, great for posting.
 
Don't be deceived into thinking the chevron oval behind the flowers is patterned papers, it's actually a stamp from the "Oh Hello" set which you can cut out using the new Ovals Framelits dies!
 

 
Back soon with the rest of our projects....

No comments:

Post a Comment