Thursday, September 27, 2012

Table Gifts

"Make a Card, Make a Difference" Table Gifts for September.
 
I am loving the new "Window Frames" Framelits that you can find in the A/W Seasonal Catalogue, I have found so many uses for them to mat and layer on my cards but here's something different.
 
I have created a little pouch that holds a "Happy Hippo" Kinder Bar for my ladies and love how it turned out.
 
The patterned papers are from the "Orchard Harvest" pack and would be great for masculine cards too.
 
The Frame is from the "Four Frames" set, punched out with the Decorative Label Punch, so glad that these will be staying with us for a little longer.
 
 
The flower is punched from the "Boho Blossom" punch and a greeting from "Mixed Medley" was put in the centre.  Mixed Medley is a new Hostess stamp set in the A/W Seasonal Catalogue.
 
 
If you would like the opportunity of earning free Stampin' Up! products, why not host a party, it's a great night in.  Ask me what it's all about!
 
Back soon with more to share from my "Perfectly Preserved" class.

No comments:

Post a Comment