Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blossom Party Die

Blogger has been misbehaving the last couple of days, turning pictures around randomly when I am trying to upload them but at last things seem to be back to normal!!

My photo is of an evening out with close friends to celebrate my 40th Birthday, although it was a little early as I was jetting off to New York the day after returning from the Disneyland Paris Convention!  My friend Lou had booked us a table at a lovely restaurant as a surprise and had been there during the day to decorate the table with balloons, confettie and a bottle of Chocolate Champagne, a really nice surprise when we arrived!

This layout uses yet more of the Sale-a-bration papers but also the "Domestic Godess" paper pack too which are in the same colours.  The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and So Saffron.

Don't you just love those 3D blooms, they are created with the "Blossom Party" Bigz Die and this is only available until the end of April as it is in the Spring Mini Catalogue.

The centre for my large bloom is one of the Designer Printed Brads which are available in the new In Colours and I have to say I adore them, the colours are great and they are all spotty!

I am loving bunting at the moment and this style seems to be very popular on cards and layouts and soooo easy to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment