Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scrapbooking

Can't believe where the time is flying by, doesn't seem two minutes ago that I was having my last Scrapbooking class, a whole month has gone so I guess I must just be having the best time being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and loving what I do!!

This layout was pretty quick to assemble, not loads of stamping, some spritzing and die cutting along with embossing too.  The papers are from the "Sweet and Sour" DSP pack and there is also a Melon Mambo strip from the Patterns Stack.

The title was stamped using "Broadsheet", one of the Alphabet stamps which I adore, using Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo ink.

The butterflies were die cut using the "Beautiful Butterflies" Bigz die with the Big Shot Machine and we added pearls to the centres to finish.

Click on the image for a larger view.  Busy week here but back very soon with the other class layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment