Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's a celebration!

A card that I made recently for Michaela who is one of my "Stampin'spiration" team members.  The butterfly, cut from the "Beautiful Butterflies" Bigz Die on the Big Shot Machine is something I have been using this month with a technique called "Stained Glass".  You will be seeing this in action at classes and workshops, it is so pretty and effective, yet simple to achieve.


The "Stained Glass" effect looks much better with a Whisper White layer behind as it shows the technique much more clearly and we have been doing this at recent classes.

If you would like to see a Demonstration of how this beautiful butterfly is created, why not book a party, earn yourself some lovely free Stampin' Up! goodies, learn and be inspired!

Call me on 07717 068909 / 01452 740532 or email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for further information.


No comments:

Post a Comment