Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing Green

This is a card I made for Amanda for her recent birthday.  I think this stamp set is quite often overlooked because the images are just line based and people are often unsure of what they can do with it.  Of course you can watercolour these flowers which gives you a beautiful effect but here I have simply used a dauber to create a subtle amount of colour around the edges and centres of the flowers.


I based my card design on one of the projects we will be making at our Big Shot Class on Tuesday 14th June, I still have a couple of spaces available if you would like to join me.  I used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die to create my card base and also the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on the Vanilla layer.

The patterend paper is from the "Springtime Vintage" pack and I have teamed it with Soft Suede, Rose Red and Very Vanilla.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - super pretty. I haven't used Growing Green enough and you have really inpsired me Kerry. I bet Amanda loved it! X

    ReplyDelete