Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tissue Pack Box

Another class project, inspired by Elizabeth Shannon who gave me one of these as a gift at the recent Stampin' Up! Regional Training Event at Fareham.  It is a gorgeous little box containing one of the mini packs of tissues, what a beautiful gift to give to a friend.

I have made changes to Elizabeth's original design as she had used the "Business Basics" stamp set which was a requirement for both of our Demonstrations at the Training Event, but I kept the scallop circle at the bottom with my initial as I felt it really personalises the gift.

The papers are from the "Sweet and Sour" Designer Series Paper Pack which have a colour combination of Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red which I teamed with Very Vanilla.

I used the "Kissing Technique" with the "Flower Accent" and "Fine Flourish" stamps and hand cut the flower out, adding leaf stems from the "2 Step Bird Punch".

The Scallop Circle image at the behind the Monogram is from "Perfect Punches", the Monogram hides the Christmas greeting behind it!

If you would like to have a go at making some 3D projects like this one, why not come along to one of my classes and be inspired!  Contact me at stampinkerry@aol.com or 07717 068909 for more details.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. I am honoured to have inspired such a talented crafter as you Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Sorry I missed meeting up with all you guys x

    ReplyDelete