Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Workshop Make & Take project

Hi stampers, I thought I would share my April workshop Make & Take project with you today, so here it is!

A colour combination of Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla, gorgeous!

So we all got to play with the Big Shot Machine to die cut our beautiful Butterflies, I pre-cut the "Top Note" Very Vanilla layers to allow more time at the workshop and the card was put together in good time.  We used the "Sanded" background stamp on the Baja Breeze layer which I love, I use this stamp often for all sorts of occasions, it is just so versatile.

We used "Just Believe" to create the background on the Top Note layer and inked the larger foliage/flower stamp with Marker Pens to create a multi-coloured image.  The greeting is also from "Just Believe" available in Wood Mount at £32.95 for 9 gorgeous stamps or Clear Mount for £25.95.  We created the Soft Suede label behind the greeting using the new "Decorative Label" punch and if you would like to see this in action why not book yourself a party and earn some exclusive free Stampin' Up! products at the same time!!

I also have another version of my workshop makes and takes which I will show you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment