Friday, March 18, 2011

Pillow Box

Hi everyone and Happy Friday, yayyy!

I thought I would share this cute Pillow Box that I created recently.  These are great for holding little gifts such as chocolate or sweet treats or even Jewellery.

The flower and tag stamps are from "Cottage Garden" a gorgeous "2 Step Stampin' Set" which requires the use of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  You can find this set on Page 53 of the Catalogue, Item No. 120003 £15.95 for Clear Mount or 117068 for Wood Mount.  It contains 7 lovely stamps one of them being a beautiful greeting "Love Life and it will Love you back".

My colour combination is Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  The flowers are all inked with Marina Mist and inked only once but stamped three times to create three different shades.  The outline flower image which is the second part of the "2 Step Stampin' Process" is inked with Early Espresso.  I added adhesive Pearls to the centres which are so pretty.

The tag image was stamped and then punched out using the Large Tag Punch (IB&C Page No. 106, Item No. 119876 £14.25), I just love how the punches work with the stamp sets, it makes such light work of everything!

I used the "So Swirly" Jumbo Wheel to create a background pattern on my box, for this I used the same colour ink as my card which is Crumb Cake.

The DSP (Designer Series Paper) around the centre of the box is from the Subtles Stack, of course this is Marina Mist to co-ordinate with my stamped flowers and it was layered with Early Espresso Cardstock.  To finish I tied a knot with Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon.

If you would like to see how this is all put together, why not book yourself a Party, invite your friends around and I will do the rest!  You will also have the opportunity as a hostess to earn some great exclusive free products!

No comments:

Post a Comment