Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A bit of Vintage

I received a swap at the Fareham Training in February with a similar layout and just loved the colour scheme too so had to do something with it, the orignal swap was from Angie Sims.  With my son being in hospital I wasn't left with much planning time for my card class so decided to go with this one which worked beautifully.

Now I know what your'e thinking, Vintage Vogue, hmmm, one of my favourite stamps and used very recently for a Make & Take, don't worry guys, I have put it back on my shelf for the time being, have so many new products to play with at the moment, but nothing to show you yet, but be patient, April will soon be here!!

So our colour combination is Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Naturals Ivory (for the base card) and not fogetting a hint of Pear Pizzazz for the leaves!

The DSP is from "Elegant Soiree" which I adore, the colours are gorgeous together and some of the patterns so elegant.

The greeting is from the Level 3 Hostess set "Occasional Quotes" punched out with the Word Window Punch then layered with a Modern Label punch out from Early Espresso cardstock.

We stamped and hand cut extra flowers which we put on the insert sheet along with more foliage stamping.

1 comment:

  1. You can NEVER have too much vintage vogue in my opinion! Love the card Kerry. X

    ReplyDelete