Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More from "Sale-a-bration"

Over the next few posts I will be showing you some samples I have created using the "Sale-a-bration" sets to kick start your inspiration for 2011!

For this card I used "Bliss" and "Sweet Summer" with a colour combination of Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum.  The Butterfly (I adore this by the way!!) and greeting are both from "Bliss" and the other images from "Sweet Summer".  I used the Scallop Trim corner punch to add some interest and also a piece of "Concord Crush" 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon across the middle of the card for some texture.

I stamped the foliage stamp in Perfect Plum ink onto the Perfect Plum cardstock layer and used a dauber to ink around the edge in the same colour.  The butterfly image was stamped then hand cut and I used a dimensional to give a 3D effect.

Click on the picture for a larger image of the card and do stop by again soon to see some more "Sale-a-bration" samples.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as ever. Still lovin' the new look blog, fancy coming and tweeking mine??!!

    ReplyDelete