Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Matching Gift Box

I made this Pillow Box to hold a birthday gift for my daughter's friend.  I used the same colour combination as the card that I created for her.  As I didn't have any Pear Pizzazz ribbon I substituted it with "Certainly Celery" which worked really well.  This is the 5/8" Satin ribbon which is gorgeous for creating bows. 

The base of my box is Crumb Cake and I used the large ornate image from "Bliss" with Early Espresso ink to create a background.  The Designer Series Paper is from the Subtles Stack which is a really good buy at £15.50 for 48 sheets of double sided 12 x 12 papers, available in each colour family. 

 I created a little tag and used my "Broadsheet" Alphabet for the initial "L" and added a basic rhinestone for a little bit sparkle!

Quite a pretty little combination, don't you think, would love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Kerry these two make a lovely combination. The pillow box is a favourite of mine. Love the braodsheet alphabet set. Its on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete