Monday, January 3, 2011

Final Layout

Last, but not least, the final layout for the Scrapbooking Class.  I have another  picture of my fearless son at the age of 4 (who I will remind you is now 16!) on the slopes in Italy with his instructor.  His favourite saying this holiday was "Can we go faster"!!  After just returning from the French Alps for our Christmas holiday, he definitely has a little more fear now but is always hunting the jumps at the side of the slopes and is happy to ski parallel on the steeper slopes, crazy child!!

A colour combo of Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Night of Navy and Real Red.  A very clean and simple layout (most of my class layouts are minimal as time is always against us, but you are welcome to add extra's when you get home!) using the stamps from "Party this Way" to create the bunting.  I have used some of the "Vintage Type" Rub-ons to add wording to the bunting to act as my title.  By substituting the Night of Navy cardstock strip this layout can be adjusted to appear more feminine if necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment