Sunday, December 5, 2010

Party this way!

It was my nephew's birthday yesterday and here is the card that I made for him.

My colour combo is Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.  I used the set "Party this Way" which I got at Convention this year, this was one of the sets that was inside my exclusive Stampin' Up! satchel! 

The patterned papers are from "Elegant Soiree" Designer Series Paper pack.

I was inspired for this card by a make and take that we completed at Convention, by using the "Party this Way" arrow from the set and making it "spin" using a brad.  I added some of the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain tying in a knot to finish.

If you would like to see these products in action, get on the phone or drop me an email today to book your own workshop, invite your friends around and sit back and enjoy demonstrations and a make and take.  How better to see products than to see them in action and try them out before you buy and learn how versatile they can be, you won't get that sort of attention at your local craft shop!  To top it all you can earn yourself exclusive stamps and free merchandise from the catalogue, what more could you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment