Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Ribbon Share

This post will remain at the top of my blog until 30th November or until the share is full, please scroll down for more recent posts

A little late, but better late than never as we are already half way through the month, but here are the details for my November Ribbon Share!

November's share is for a selection of colours in the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon.  You will receive 1 metre of each of the following colours:

Basic Black
Early Espresso
Old Olive
Real Red
Marina Mist
Rich Razzleberry


The 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon is gorgeous for adding to your cards and 3D projects and ties to make a perfect bow!

The cost for this share is £6.85, postage to your door is £1.00 extra.
I only have 9 spaces on this share so if you are interested please drop me an email or give me a call.  I am happy for you to collect at the next class if you are local to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment