Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thank You's

I decided to use one of my new stamp sets "Growing Green" on some Thank You cards that I needed to create.  My colour combo is Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla.  I also used one of my new Jumbo wheels for the background, this one is called "Texture" and I love it, I know, I'm doing it again but I really do love it!!!  My main image was stamped with Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock, this is such a delicate image, just crying out to be watercoloured!  My greeting is from "Pocket Silhouettes" punched out with the new 1 3/8 x 5/8" Oval Large Punch to which I added a daubed edge.

I attached a piece of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and added a punched flower from the Boho Blossom Punch finishing with one of the new Basic Pearls which are great, self adhesive, so quick and easy.  Behind this layer I added a strip of Pear Pizzazz card just to break up the colour and snipped one end in a "v" shape.  To finish I daubed all around the edge of the Crumb Cake base layer in Early Espresso ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment