Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rustic Trendy Trees

Another card created at one of my monthly classes, this time on a more masculine theme.  I CASE'd this from myself, a card we had created at the Whitminster Class a few months ago.
Our colours were Close to Cocoa, Really Rust and Taken with Teal which look quite earthy and rustic together.  I love how Trendy Trees stamps are so versatile, it works equally well for young ones and grown ups, male and female!  The DSP is from the Sweet Pea Stack which is soon to be retiring and the greeting is from "Wow Flowers" which is also going too.  I will be sad to see this set go as I use the "birthday wishes" stamp often.
"Trendy Trees" is a 2-Step Stampin' set which requires the use of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, if you have any questions about 2-Step Stampin' just ask and I will do my best to explain.  Most of my ladies are now well used tho the SAMJ as we use it at most classes and its one of those gadgets that I just wouldn't be without!



No comments:

Post a Comment