Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scrapbook Class Layout No. 3

Sorry for the delay in posting the last layout for the class, we didn't arrive back from racing until 9pm last night, with a camper full of wet, muddy kit to deal with too!

We are using more of the papers from Tea Party, it is great to see how layouts can vary in colour just from one pack of Designer Series Papers.  This one is quite vibrant and I'm not 100% happy with it but I don't have time to make changes to it now!  One 7x5" Landscape and one 6x4" Portrait photo would work with this layout and the colours are quite feminine, baby/children and summer holiday snaps would work lovely with your own title.

I have used lots of circles on this layout, the scallop border to the bottom of the layout was created using the 1" and 1 1/4" circles punches and the Certainly Celery ones have flowers layered on top that were stamped using "One of a Kind" and punched out using the "Boho Blossoms" co-ordinating punch.  I also used 1" circles to create a scalloped edges around my journalling spot.  Click on the photo to get an enlarged image of the layout to see the finer details.  To create the first part of my title "SAY", I used my markers to ink the various letters from some of the "Basic Phrases" stamps to spell the words I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment