Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fabulous Friend

It was my "Fabulous Friend" Louise's birthday last week and here is the card I made for her.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Soft Suede inks and cardstock to match and the lovely "Greenhouse Garden" stamp set.  This is a two-step stampin' stamp set and requires the use of the Stamp-a-ma-jig for building up the images. I stamped one of the flower images onto another piece of cardstock and hand cut it out, layering with a Dimensional directly over the top of another.  The Polka Dot ribbon is Soft Suede to match the base of the card, remember that the 3 new Polka Dot ribbons won't be around for ever, so grab them while they are still here!  The greeting is from the "Oval All" set, punched out using the co-ordinating Oval and Scallop Oval Punches then I coloured in the flower on the greeting using a blender pen with ink from the lid of the ink pad.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. It looks so rich. I like the extra touch on the sentiment label.

    ReplyDelete