Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All about hearts

"I {heart} Hearts" from the new Mini Catalogue is really lovely, great for many occasions, weddings, birthdays, loved ones and baby cards.  This one was designed for a friend and I used DSP from the Tea Party pack and added some Real Red which worked well with the Pretty in Pink, not colours that I would normally put together but hey, we have to go outside of our comfort zone every now and then!!

The small hearts on either side of the spotty one have been punched out using the "Heart to Heart" punch as it co-ordinates with this set making light work of cutting out.  I added some of the gorgeous Stitched Grosgrain ribbon in matching Pretty-in-Pink and tied with a knot and also some flat back pearls.  My greeting was stamped directly onto the Whisper White cardstock using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, this was from the set "Basic Phrases" which I use a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment