Friday, April 30, 2010

Scrapbook Class Layout No. 2

So here is the second layout, this would work as a double layout with the first one, very similar colours and my photo's are from the same "Photo Shoot" but I have created them as separate layouts.  I have used two 6x4" Landscape photographs for this one.
Once again, this could easily be re-created as a masculine page as the colours are quite neutral, just remove the flowers and add stamped images of your choice.  The DSP is from "Tea Party" and most of the papers in this pack are quite soft subtle colours but there are a couple, including this one that have a touch of Basic Gray, just a very fine line running through hence the matching cardstock.  I used "Circle Circus" to stamp onto the circles at the bottom of the layout. 

Just need to add some journalling now and I have left the space behind the photos "unstuck" so that I can slip a piece of cardstock behind, add a tab then it can be pulled up and down to view.  I love to journal on my layouts, I feel it is an important part of scrapbooking, but sometimes I like to "hide" the journalling as it may spoil the look of a layout or there just might not be room for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment