Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just hanging around!

This monkey stamp from "Fox & Friends" stamp set is just soooo cute, along with his 6 other friends that complete the set.  This is just fab for a young boy card and I am sure there are lots of cheeky little monkies out there that this card would suit perfectly!

The branches were cut using the new Two-step Bird Punch and I stamped the monkey two extra times and cut out the head and raised using Dimensionals.  I used a piece of the new 5/8" Satin Ribbon in Old Olive to tie a knot around one of the layers, this ribbon is just so nice for tying bows and knots as it is so soft and smooth!  My title was stamped using the "Basic Phrases" stamp set and punched out using the Word Window Punch.  I added Crystal Effects to the three 1/4" circles to the left.

The patterend papers I used were from the "Tall Tales" Designer Series Paper pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment