Monday, April 19, 2010

Animal Stack

My card today uses 3 of the wonderful animals from "Fox & Friends".  I stacked them on top of each other using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for easy placement.  My choice of colours Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Barely Banana were chosen to co-ordinate with the piece of patterned paper on the bottom layer which is from the new 12x12" Designer Series Paper Pack which is so yummy!  You get 48 sheets of 12x12" patterned paper in this stack, all for £19.50 which is a fantastic price, and to add to that they are all double sided too!  These papers also co-ordinate with some of the new products in the Mini Catalogue.

My greeting is from "Basic Phrases" which has been getting a lot of use recently, I love that these phrases fit lovely inside the Word Window Punch.  The monkey is holding a branch which has been cut from the new "Two-step Bird Punch" and trimmed down to size.  I have also used some leftover DSP from the "Tall Tales" range and layered with Barely Banana cardstock.  My circles at the bottom of the card are punched using the 1/4" and 1/8" circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment