Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday a little while ago and I was really pleased with the result.  I cased the idea from Michelle Last as I just loved the way she used the stamp from Circle Circus to create a patterned paper effect on the lower section.  I used her layout and then added my own version of the top part, using another of the stamps from the Circle Circus set backed using the Scallop Circle Punch.  I have to say this wasn't a quick card to make, but I loved the finished product.



Stamps: Circle Circus, Wow Flowers (Greeting)
Inks: Basic Black, Rose Red
Cardstock: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Accessories: 1" Double Stitched Ribbon
Tools: Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Word Window Punch

1 comment:

  1. Now that is stunning, I love that Kerry, will be casing that for sure. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete