Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #20

Well I know it's a bit late, but here is my take on the latest Inspirin' Inkin Challenge which you can find over here.

We had to use Basic Grey, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink with an added twist of having a Valentine theme!  I used the birdy stamp from the set "Love you Much" which I stamped onto Whisper White cardstock, then again onto Designer Series Paper and hand cut out the birdy bodies and adhered them with Dimensionals onto the Whisper White layer that I previously stamped.  I inked the edges to give it a kind of grungy manly touch!  It is not a very clear photograph but I did also add some punched 1/4" circles in Basic Grey and paper pierced the corners of the Black layer.



I stamped the "Love you Much" greeting on the inside of the card and added some hearts to hide the flower underneath!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Kerry - Love that you substituted the flowers for hearts! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the layout! Thanks for joining in our challenge this fortnight. Be sure to come back on Saturday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Kerry, really must get mine done, if the new one is up Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete