Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friend to Friend Valentine Treats

I decided to make some Valentine treats for my daughter's 3 closest friends, a couple of whom came to one of my workshops lately and had a fab time at the young age of 13, professional crafters in training!!!

Here is what I made:


Sorry about the poor photo quality, I had to quickly take a piccie before she took them off to school on Friday!  These Chocolate Treat Sliders are great for any occasion and by pulling up on the Ribbon Bow it reveals the hidden bar of chocolate inside which has been wrapped in Rose Red Designer Series Paper to match the rest of the holder.  The stamp set used for this treat was "Love you Much" which I have used recently in the run up to Valentines Day.  I used small chocolate bars for these but it would work just as easily with larger bars.  I used Crystal Effects on the cut out hearts to make them shiny.

If you would like to learn how to make these why not come along to one of my classes, contact me on stampinkerry@aol.com for further details.

Recipe:
Stamps: Love you Much
Inks: Rose Red
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Rose Red Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/8" Hand Held Circle Punch, Cropadile (for ribbon holes)


No comments:

Post a Comment