Saturday, January 23, 2010

Something for the Men!


Just a quick post tonight as we have just waved off our dinner guests and I am ready for bed!!

I always seem to hit a brick wall when making "man" cards and I am sure I'm not alone.  I created my background using stamps from "Circle Circus" and stamped the star images on top which were from the Christmas set "Spotlight on Christmas".  I stamped these using basic black ink and then clear embossed them.  My greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration set "Vintage Labels" which is a really nice set comprising of greetings and frames.  I pierced 3 holes to the top left of my card and knotted Silver Elastic thread through the holes and added a silver brad to one of the star images.

Must get some sleep now, will be posting details of my new upcoming classes over the next couple of days.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. That is great Kerry, lovin' the ideas you have for men...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry Lovely card. Thinking that maybe I should get out that hat gun and embossing powders...See you tomorrow at class X

    ReplyDelete